Home | Services

Our Services

How We Can Help

Individual Tax Service

No matter your income we can assist you with your individual tax needs. We can help you plan and prepare for the most recent tax law changes as well as assist you with preparing your personal tax return. Even if you do not own a small business you need the help of a quality CPA to navigate the complex tax code.


  • Planning
  • Preparation
  • Retirement Strategies
  • Estate & trust planning and preparation

Business Tax Service

At the core of the U.S. economy are small businesses. We can be a vital support in helping to plan and structure your business in order to achieve the best tax answer possible. We strive to maintain open & frequent communication with our clients so that tax minimizing approaches are identified at the earliest opportunity. Whether you are a business with many employees or a sole-proprietor with no employees we can assist you to accurately plan, implement & report an efficient tax strategy.


  • Small Business
  • Planning
  • Projected Tax Calculations
  • Preparations
  • Audit Representation
  • Accounting Guidance
  • Entity / LLC Set up
  • Officer’s Compensation & Payroll Guidance

Projects & Consulting

In addition to our main focus of tax consulting, planning and preparation we are available to assist with any number of projects as you or your business needs. Whether it is dealing with the IRS, creating a budget, or looking to reduce your tax liability we can help.


  • Short sale / Foreclosure Consulting
  • IRS & State Audit Representation
  • IRS & State Notice Response
  • Budget & Cash Flow Forecasting

Foreign and Expatriate Individuals

U.S. tax responsibilities are far reaching and go well beyond the physical borders of the country. We can assist you in learning, planning and preparing your U.S. income tax returns. U.S. Citizens living abroad and foreign individuals with U.S. sourced income must file tax returns each year. We can help with every aspect of this process.


  • Understanding tax law
  • Tax preparation
  • Foreign Tax ID Applications (ITIN)
  • Passport Certifications
  • FIRPTA Withholding Guidance